For classes that are usually done barefoot. Designed to be close to flesh colour for that 'barefoot' look.
A cutting-edge dance sock designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal comfort and support.
• Spin-spot: Designed to allow dancer’s to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
• Brake lines: Two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel, are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilise pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, whilst still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
• Grip control lines: On the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibres help hold the sock in place on dancer's foot
• Double welt compression cuff: Not only will the sock stay up on a dancer’s leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
• Enhanced compression arch: Supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer’s foot line
• Padded heel: Extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
• BLOCHSOX™ have been engineered to hold their shape better than regular socks.